Birmingham Cyclist

Cycling in and around Birmingham England

Cycle Jumble sale this Saturday 2nd March 2013 - £1 entry

Spotted this posted on CycleBirmingham Facebook Group.

Cycle Jumble sale this Saturday 2nd March 2013 - £1 entry

Organised by CTC
Erdington Church Centre, Station Rd, Erdington, Birmingham. B23 6TX (opposite Erdington train station)

Doors open at 10am
Event closes at 1pm but be aware that some sellers go home before that, when most of their stuff is sold so it pays to get there early.

There are pillars and railings outside the hall that you can lock bikes to, ideal to get train to. 

Most stalls sell second hand cycle components and accessories, a few have new stuff and a few have vintage/collectors items.
The club stand has some real bargains. Park Cycles - a local well respected touring shop - will also be there.

Refreshments available in the cafe area.

See http://www.northbirminghamctc.co.uk/ events.

I went last year and got a decent pair of used panniers for £10 which are still going strong.

Views: 830

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's a great event, although it gets very busy in there. Ideal for cycle non-snobs like me for picking up cheap bits and pieces.

Nothing special but sorted stuff from garage/bike shed last night. It's a great event and deep dive into Birmingham's cycling culture highly recommended!!!

Hope this goes well, I'll be looking forward to the next one as I'm currently at work this morning :(

They seem to be every six months?,  if they were a bit more regular they might attract a few more traders.

The North Brum one is once a year - attracts plenty of traders, the tables are always fully booked before hand.  Limited by space as to how many traders can actually be there.  The event is run by volunteers to help with club funds, thus once a year achieves the objectives fine.

There is one coming up in Nuneaton soon if you missed the Brum one.

Or Redditch next weekend

Or the Hare and Hounds on March 19th?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Jav replied to John K's discussion Rides on our holidays
"Antalya, Turkey Beach to Mountains.   "
2 hours ago
Rich22222 replied to Rich22222's discussion Old Photos of cycling in Birmingham
"Thanks All, we now have an (fb) event page live https://www.facebook.com/events/739632756068512"
5 hours ago
LS commented on Robert's blog post Cycling in Auld Reekie (Part 2)
16 hours ago
John K posted discussions
17 hours ago
cycling research posted a discussion

Cycling Research

Dear cyclists I am a researcher at the University of Gloucestershire, UK and I am conducting…See More
17 hours ago
Jon Swinbourne replied to LS's discussion Cone thrown at cyclist on Gooch Street on Tuesday
"Funnily enough I've had two incidents with the up and coming generation at the same spot. I…"
23 hours ago
LS replied to Simon's discussion Cycle Revolution Consultation emails (spot the catch)
"I've commented on a couple of them. Not sure who sees the comments or if they reply."
yesterday
Lawrence Cairns-Smith replied to LS's discussion Cone thrown at cyclist on Gooch Street on Tuesday
"It was me that took the video, I wouldn't be so sure the police wouldn't be that…"
yesterday
malvern girl replied to John K's discussion Rides on our holidays
"Wow. Beautiful!"
yesterday
CKS replied to LS's discussion Cone thrown at cyclist on Gooch Street on Tuesday
"When I saw the title I thought it was an ice cream cone!  I think this would…"
yesterday
Robert replied to Simon's discussion Cycle Revolution Consultation emails (spot the catch)
"Have you sent in a response, LS?"
yesterday
David replied to LS's discussion Cone thrown at cyclist on Gooch Street on Tuesday
"The cyclist does look familiar..."
yesterday
LS posted a discussion

Cone thrown at cyclist on Gooch Street on Tuesday

Yesterday at 5.15 a road cone was thrown at a cyclist on Gooch Street by one of a group of 4…See More
yesterday
LS replied to Simon's discussion Cycle Revolution Consultation emails (spot the catch)
"I support some of the proposals but not others eg more K Barriers which annoy me and benches next…"
yesterday
Simon replied to Simon's discussion Cycle Revolution Consultation emails (spot the catch)
"Not sure how one becomes a "stakeholder", but the consultations are open for anyone to…"
yesterday
David replied to Simon's discussion Cycle Revolution Consultation emails (spot the catch)
"That's quite interesting - and can you forward the emails to the rest of us so we can chime…"
yesterday

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by LS.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service