Birmingham Cyclist

Cycling in and around Birmingham England

Cycle Jumble sale this Saturday 2nd March 2013 - £1 entry

Spotted this posted on CycleBirmingham Facebook Group.

Cycle Jumble sale this Saturday 2nd March 2013 - £1 entry

Organised by CTC
Erdington Church Centre, Station Rd, Erdington, Birmingham. B23 6TX (opposite Erdington train station)

Doors open at 10am
Event closes at 1pm but be aware that some sellers go home before that, when most of their stuff is sold so it pays to get there early.

There are pillars and railings outside the hall that you can lock bikes to, ideal to get train to. 

Most stalls sell second hand cycle components and accessories, a few have new stuff and a few have vintage/collectors items.
The club stand has some real bargains. Park Cycles - a local well respected touring shop - will also be there.

Refreshments available in the cafe area.

See http://www.northbirminghamctc.co.uk/ events.

I went last year and got a decent pair of used panniers for £10 which are still going strong.

Views: 862

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's a great event, although it gets very busy in there. Ideal for cycle non-snobs like me for picking up cheap bits and pieces.

Nothing special but sorted stuff from garage/bike shed last night. It's a great event and deep dive into Birmingham's cycling culture highly recommended!!!

Hope this goes well, I'll be looking forward to the next one as I'm currently at work this morning :(

They seem to be every six months?,  if they were a bit more regular they might attract a few more traders.

The North Brum one is once a year - attracts plenty of traders, the tables are always fully booked before hand.  Limited by space as to how many traders can actually be there.  The event is run by volunteers to help with club funds, thus once a year achieves the objectives fine.

There is one coming up in Nuneaton soon if you missed the Brum one.

Or Redditch next weekend

Or the Hare and Hounds on March 19th?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Site Sponsors

Latest Activity

Andrea Casalotti is now a member of Birmingham Cyclist
32 minutes ago
Steve Nickless replied to Denis Murphy's discussion If you don't ask, you don't get - Roads Policing ....
"Done."
18 hours ago
Denis Murphy posted a discussion

If you don't ask, you don't get - Roads Policing ....

The West Midlands Police Commissioner, David Jamieson, has asked the public  for views on policing…See More
yesterday
LS replied to LS's discussion Small Heath Bridge Closure
"I went to the drop-in information event on the way home yesterday.  It was manned by four Amey…"
yesterday
Darren Cash commented on Dan's photo
Thumbnail

There's a flaw in the Birmingham Cycle Revolution!

"Oh no! If they have run out of paint, were doomed ! No more infrastructure."
yesterday
Profile IconDavid Snead and Aaron wheeler joined Birmingham Cyclist
yesterday
Dan posted a photo
yesterday
Robert replied to Miltiadis Nikolaidis's discussion Cyclists perception of drivers
"I thought about that "I carry all the necessary safety equipment (vest, helmet, lights)"…"
yesterday
LS posted a photo

Christiania Cargo Bike

Christiania cargo bike at wagamama in the bullring. Not sure if they use it to deliver or if its…
Thursday
Savlona replied to Savlona's discussion Babboe Big Cargo Bike
"Still here :) "
Thursday
Tom H replied to LS's discussion Small Heath Bridge Closure
"ah, I recognise the bridge now, I used to use it every day when I worked in Small Heath and yes,…"
Thursday
Jon Ingram replied to Jon Ingram's discussion Time for new shoes and pedals I think!
"I've had a really good week and my feet haven't ached at all! Anyway, I got my new shoes…"
Wednesday
Robert Jones replied to LS's discussion Small Heath Bridge Closure
"It will be chaos around there when Blues play at home if the bridge is still closed. Anyone with…"
Wednesday
Kim updated an event

Links & Shifts at Birmingham Open Media

August 21, 2016 from 2:30pm to 4pm
Artist Nikki Pugh will be joined by Kat Jungnickel and Emily Chappell for an exploration of…See More
Wednesday
Miltiadis Nikolaidis replied to Miltiadis Nikolaidis's discussion Cyclists perception of drivers
"I would like to thank you for your comments and your vital feedback! i will try to improve as much…"
Wednesday
Simon replied to Miltiadis Nikolaidis's discussion Cyclists perception of drivers
"No disrespect meant to you Miltadis, but you go to what claims to be one of the better universities…"
Wednesday

© 2016   Created by LS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service